Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens 4-bed, 1,850-square-foot townhouse with 1-car garage built in 1975, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $995,000.
- PENDING: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,779-square-foot home recently completed, listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate for $787,500.
- PENDING: Buffalo Valley Estates in Moran 3-bed, 2,319-square-foot home on 1.45 acres after 16 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $649,000.
- PENDING: Aspens 2-bed, 840-square-foot condo built in 1978 after 199 days on market, listed by Rocky Mountain Ranch Company for $395,000.
- PENDING: Hoback River subdivision .37-acre building site after 596 days on market, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $324,900.
- Have you been wondering about the new building next to the Aerial Tram in Teton Village? It’s the Caldera House, a private, luxury condo-hotel that will offer high-end condos and memberships, with access to a state of the art locker room, valet parking, concierge services, high—end spa facilities, and a members’ lounge. Caldera House will also include a coffee shop, restaurant and a retail shop. Read all about it in the latest Jackson Hole Sotheby’s Real Estate News.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Shep Humphries of Jackson Hole Shooting Experience on on how to really, really clean a rifle.
- Town Councilor Jim Stanford slams Verizon in a Town Council meeting in which the cell phone service provider requested more towers around town.
- The five best golf courses in Wyoming NOT located in Jackson Hole.
- START Bus nearly doubles its single-day record on Saturday shuttling people to and from the big concert in Teton Village.
- Fourteen things for your Wyoming summer bucket list (though I think llama trekking is overrated.
- Sheepeater has been there, skied that, and lived to blog about it. Recent excursions, with the snow report to go with it, to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort side-country, Grand Teton National Park.
- Watch Aaron Pruzan and his son Nate ride Corbet’s Couloir and crush powder at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
- Congrats to Chris Denny and his Jackson Hole public relations firm of Denny Ink for, well, inking a deal with Atomic Skis to be its agency of record.
- Believe it or Not, there is going to be a Moe’s Original Bar B Que in the old Ripley’s spot near Town Square on Cache. It’s the brainchild of Pinky G’s owner Tom Fay and partner David Fogg.
- Speaking of downtown restaurants, The Indian has a new name to better reflect its focus on a broader Eastern menu, and is now Teton Tiger, reports. Same place.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”