Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Downtown Wilson bungalow with 3 beds, 2,374 square feet on .17 acres built in 2009, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.195 million.
- NEW: Corner Creek 3-bed, 1,152-square-foot townhouse with 1-car detached garage, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $540,000.
- NEW: Grand Teton Meadows 2.25-acre building site near Jackson Hole Airport, listed by Diane Nodell Real Estate for $585,000.
- PENDING: Aspens 4-bed, 1,850-square-foot townhouse with 1-car garage built in 1975 after just 5 days on market, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $995,000.
- PENDING: Wilson home on Nethercott Lane with 4 beds, 3,700+ square feet built in 2014 after 1,050 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $3.7 million.
- CLOSED: Hawk’s View townhouse at north end of Town of Jackson with 2 beds, 1,100 square feet built in 2003 after 37 days on market, listed by Brokers of Jackson Hole for $585,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole’s Forrest Jillson won the 2016 Freeskiing World Tour in Big Sky on Saturday.
- Teton Spirit passes along words of wisdom from some of the Jackson Hole’s big mountain skiers and snowboarders including Travis Rice, Rob Kingwill, Lyndsey Dyer, Bryan Iguchi, Kelly Halpin.
- Until it was voted “Best Blog” by Planet Jackson Hole readers I was not a regular reader, but now I will be stopping by JacksonHoleFoodie.com regularly, and sharing here as well. Congrats Annie Fenn!
- The New York Times features Jackson Hole’s leading edge vertical greenhouse, with some of the first pictures of the now completed project in downtown Jackson. Congrats Penny and Nona!
- The Vector Complex nails some classic Jackson Hole Mountain Resort sidecounty, going Spacewalk to Fat Bastard to Mini Gothic to No Name.
- Jackson Hole native grom Driscoll Larrow has already dropped his 2016 ski edit, featuring terrain park shenanigans and pancakes, the real kind.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”