Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Karns Hillside .39-acre building site overlooking Town of Jackson, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $650,000.
- NEW: Elk Ridge 4-bed, 8,816-square-foot recently completed masterpiece on 4.36 acres with “handshake” views of the Teton Range, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $6.2 million.
- NEW: Log cabin with 1 bed, 1,000 square on 1.5 acres located on Moose-Wilson Road behind Calico Restaurant, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $925,000.
- NEW: Approximately 20 units in Fireside Resort, located on Moose-Wilson Road across from Teton Pines, each 1-bed, 400 square feet, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for between $325,000 and $425,000. Ownership will be “tenancy in common.”
- PENDING: Moulton Loop 2.45-acre building site after 309 days on market, listed by Brokerage of the Tetons for $585,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: High Teton condo in East Jackson with 2 beds, was $309,000 now $299,000. Listed by Prugh Real Estate.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole native Wes Gardner takes his Teton Toys concept to Lehi, Utah.
- The appropriately named, gravity-defying Owen Leeper does his thing in the Jackson Hole backcountry, as seen by drone and GoPro, the only way these kids roll today.
- Local writer Andrew Munz (though currently stationed in Iceland?!?!) writes an ode to bad-ass women, considering its International Women’s Day and all.
- WyoFile’s Angus Thuermer previews the next big thing in Jackson Hole: the full solar eclipse on August 21, 2017, that will pass directly over the Teton Range. The story includes multiple links to all the resources you will need to make the most of the less than 3 minutes we will be in the dark. Who wants to rent my house for that week?
- As promised, here come the videos from The Awareness Project of local citizens speaking to the importance of awareness and social change in Jackson Hole. This one features Center of Wonder Executive Director Lyndsay McCandless.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”