Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens single-family home with 6 beds, nearly 4,500 square feet built in 1976 on a little more than half an acre, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Company for $1.95 million.
- NEW: Town of Jackson 2-bed, 1,152-square-foot townhouse built in 1978, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $450,000.
- NEW: Hoback Junction single-family home on an acre with 3 beds, 1,788 square feet built in 1985, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $675,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Village studio with 464 square feet built in 1978, was $395,000 now $365,000, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Pines 3-bed, 3,805-square-foot home built in 1995 is $300,000 less, now listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.35 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Environmental writer Todd Wilkinson asks, “is this as wild as Yellowstone gets?” in light of the resurgence of “Lazarus species.”
- Jackson Hole fitness trainer Rob Shaul, who owns the gym Strong Swift Durable, weighs in on the benefits of sandbag training in this article for Men’s Fitness.
- Shaul also is interviewed in this National Geographic story on how runners stay fit in winter (hint: they climb and ski mountains).
- Few people charge life like Jackson Hole native and 14-year U.S. Ski Team athlete Resi Stiegler, as this great write-up on the U.S.Ski Team page illustrates.
- Blaine Gallivan with what Unofficial Networks proclaims is the line of the year, which includes one of the largest Corbet’s Couloir hucks ever. Yes, it is. Watch it.
- Chilling story of a backcountry accident in the Spoon Couloir in Grand Teton National Park by survivor (barely) Rene Etter-Garrette in Powder Magazine.
- It blows my mind every time I look at it,” photographer Charlie Hamilton James says. “To me it’s the most beautiful place I’ve ever been.” So he moved here and took these amazing photos of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem published in National Geographic.
- We’re full, grumbles the Mountain Grumble. And finish The Grove, among other things grumbly.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”