Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Anglers Inn, which comprises four downtown lots a few blocks off the square near Miller Park. Includes 28 hotel rooms, 4 affordable units and a cabin. Listed by Lynx, LLC for $5.35 million.
- NEW: Munger Mountain 4-bed unit just south of South Park Boat Ramp with 3,100+ square feet built in 1994 on three-quarters of an acre, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.25 million.
- NEW: Gill Addition 4-bed, 5,130-square-foot home on .17 acres built in 2008, listed by Spring Creek Ranch Realty for $2.475 million.
- NEW: Game Creek 6-bed, 4,400-square-foot home built in 2006 on 4.55 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $2.2 million.
- PENDING: Teton Pines 5-bed, nearly 6,000-square-foot home built in 1991 on about an acre after 289 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $4.85 million.
- CLOSED: John Dodge 4-bed, 6,200-square-foot home on 3.86 acres after 705 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $4.495 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Gill Addition 2-bed home built in 1963 on two lots after 307 days, was $1.43 million now $1.399 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Annie Fenn’s Foodie Files discusses the best way to Instagram your food photos in this article headlined “You are what you Tweet.”
- Positive affordable housing story in the News&Guide by Johanna Love, profiling those who volunteer and how that helps them attain deed-restricted housing.
- Here at the Need to Know we are suckers for every fresh ski/snowboard edit that comes down the pike, and this one by Edwin LaMair ripping the steeps of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is as good as any of them.
- Insightful first-person story of a high school senior who grew up here, written by Tristan Wagner in the News&Guide.
- From the recycled headline department, Teton County is still the most expensive county in which to live in Wyoming, 44 percent above the state average.
- Take your dog golfing at The Links at Teton Peaks, but make sure Fido stays on your fairway, writes Park Dunn-Morrison in the NaG.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”