Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Village Eagle’s Rest townhouse with 3 beds, 1,684 square feet, 2-car garage built in 1972 remodeled in 2014, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.275 million.
- NEW: Teton Pines 3-bed, 2,731-square-foot cluster home built in 1987, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $2.395 million.
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,895-square-foot, to-be-constructed home on .14 acres in the King Eider section, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $849,000.
- NEW/BACK ON MARKET: Bar BC Ranch 105-acre building site
- PENDING: Rafter J 4-bed, 1,872-square-foot home built in 1982 after less than a week, listed by Brokerage of the Tetons for $765,000.
- PRICE INCREASE: Grand Teton National Park inholding of 4.5 acres of vacant land, was $800,000 now $850,000, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- A deeply personal story of Steven Reinhold’s 10-year quest to summit the Grand Teton in RootsRated.com.
- If Teton Gravity Research is dropping an edit on Jackson Hole, I’m watching it. This episode profiles the “legends and young guns” that charge Jackson Hole. Still waiting for them to profile the old and average, so I could be interviewed.
- Lisa Delaney shares where the inspiration came from for CYA skirts, and to whom she will be dedicating her efforts to in the future.
- What is a powder day at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort worth? Well, if you had to blow all that snow yourself one estimate, found on Curbed.com, puts it at $59 million. Though personally, I am working on a giant snow funnel that will redirect all that snow that falls in the backcountry into the resort, and I think I can get it done for only about $50 million. Just need about $10 million to conduct the feasibility study …
- There are a million ways to die in the west, I’ve heard, and this list includes 13 of them specific to Wyoming.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”