Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo in West Jackson built in 1976 is now the second-least expensive home in Teton County, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $275,000.
- NEW/BACK ON MARKET: Melody Ranch .66-acre building site with Flat Creek frontage, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $439,000.
- NEW/BACK ON MARKET: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,224-square-foot home built in 1983, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $599,000.
- NEW: Old Teton Village 3-bed, 1,388-square-foot Nez Perce condo built in 1980, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $795,000.
- PENDING: Aspens 2-bed, 1,056-square-foot condo after 15 days on market, listed by Diane Nodell Real Estate for $579,000.
- CLOSED: Granite Ridge in Teton Village 1-acre building site after 253 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $3.3 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- One of the longest, well-publicized 50th birthday parties has come to a close with Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s final day on Sunday. What a great year with 400 inches of snow.
- Wyoming air is the best in the world, and Nimbus Mayweather’s new startup intends to take full advantage.
- While we’re joking around, this spoof story on the disconnect between the Teton County Board of Commissioners and the Teton County Housing Authority over The Grove would be funny if the issue was not so serious.
- The National Museum of Wildlife Art makes a list of top 12 pieces of architectural brilliance in Wyoming.
- Though I only knew Doug Coombs tangentially, the news of his death 10 years ago yesterday hit me like a ton of bricks. Great article remembering the man ran in The New York Times last week.
- Beyond The New York Times there have been several online tributes to Doug Coombs in the last few days, including this tribute to his early days skiing in Montana while attending Montana State.
Awww! So cute. This young skier enjoys his first double ejection. The Need to Know wishes you many more, young ripper!
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”