Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: High Teton Condo 2-bed, 921-square-foot condo built in 1989, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $435,000.
- NEW: Wilson building site with 6 acres just west of downtown near Elliott Cemetary, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.2 million.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson home on flanks of Snow King with 6 beds, 4,424 square foot on .4 acres built in 1991 after 625 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.595 million.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Park 2-bed townhouse built in 1989 after 144 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $477,000.
- CLOSED: East Jackson 2-bed townhouse near Snow King built in 2007 after 688 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates or $390,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Moulton Loop 3-bed, 3,351-square-foot home on 5 acres built in 2004, was $2.275 million, now $1.995 million, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole is mentioned on a short list of fastest-growing luxury real estate markets in this widely distributed story.
- Intrepid Yellowstone wildlife photographer Daryl Hunter is mentioned in this National Geographic article on Grizzly 399.
- Speaking of Yellowstone wildlife, a concerned tourist thought a baby bison was cold so they put it in the back of their SUV and brought it to the ranger station, where they were not amused. Two days later, the baby bison was euthanized after the herd would not accept its return.
- But wait, there’s more … “Oh my god she’s petting [the bison] … I just want to go yell at her. .people like her ruin it for everybody.” Fox News has the video.
- Check out these oldey-but-goodey, cautionary videos posted by local housing advocate and activist Pete Muldoon, which chronicle the “Lost People of Mountain Village.”
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”