Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Brookside 1-bed condo on the banks of Flat Creek in Town of Jackson, listed by Cabin & Company for $348,000.
- NEW: Aspens 1-bed condo built in 1974 and remodeled in 2006, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $349,000.
- NEW: Pitchfork townhouse with 3 beds, 1,280 square feet built in 1991, updated recently, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $545,000.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 3,706-square-foot home on a half acre built in 2004, listed by Spring Creek Ranch Realty for $1.395 million.
- NEW: Spring Creek Ranch Choate townhouse with big Teton views, 3 beds, 2,294 square feet, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $2.2 million.
- PENDING: Wilson 3-bed home near downtown on an acre built in 2003 after about 15 seconds on market (4 days actually), listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.75 million.
- PENDING: Mid-Jackson 1-bed condo after about 30 seconds on market (12 days actually), listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $299,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole Magazine profiles Phil Cameron, Energy Conservation Works executive director, who wants you to turn off the lights, please.
- The latest Project Awareness video portrays the prospect of homelessness from a local 11-year-old boy.
- The Jackson Hole Gun Club is more than 100 years old, first used by locals to sight in their guns ahead of a potential Indian uprising. Really? Thanks Shep for the video.
- The latest Mountain Grumble grumbles that Jackson Hole’s affordable problem is “unfixable.”
- And, no, we should not be creating RV parks and tent cities to subsidize local businesses who cannot provide housing for their employees, says a group of neighbors near Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis’ proposed site.
- A movie about Igneous Skis and founder Mike Paris wins the Wyoming Short Film contest.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”