Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Berry Patch 2-bed end unit condo with 1,126 square feet built in 1979, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $615,000.
- NEW: Spring Creek Ranch stand-alone Choate townhouse overlooking Spring Gulch with 5 beds, 3,311 square feet, listed by Spring Creek Ranch Realty for $2.2 million.
- NEW: Rafter J 4-bed, 1,750-square-foot home built in 1985 on a quarter acre, listed by Brokerage of the Tetons for $775,000.
- PENDING: Rafter J 3-bed home under construction after 1 day on market, listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate for $837,500.
- CLOSED: Elk Run 3-bed, 1,610-square-foot townhouse with 2-car garage built in 1994 after zero days on market, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $565,000.
- The latest on a bold proposal to put 56 units on less than an acre near the base of Snow King.
- THROWBACK REAL ESTATE STORY: Check out this blog post from 2008 that recounts the history of the Aspens/ Racquet Club development on the west banks of the Snake River south of Teton Village. Written by Jason Woodward, a former Sotheby’s broker now living selling real estate in Alaska.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Meet Zizi, 5-year-old dog trainer, on woofersjh.com.
- These guys skied Jackson Peak and wrote about it on the Stio blog so you don’t have to, but want to even more.
- There are outdoor studs and then there is Forrest McCarthy, who gets a too-brief profile on the Croakies.com site.
- Woman dies while trying to get better look at an eagle in Yellowstone.
- In case you missed the NPR segment on Doug Coombs with Rob Cocuzzo, author of “Tracking the Wild Coomba.”
- Forget the war on coal writes Angus Thuermer, the real “war” in Wyoming is on weed.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”