Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 3 Creek Ranch 5-bed, 4,366-square-foot home on a half acre built in 2013, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $3.395 million.
- NEW: Teton Village 2-bed, 1,092-square-foot condo built in 1980, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $699,000.
- NEW: Indian Springs 5.63-acre building site with Grand Teton views, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $5.75 million.
- PENDING: Teton Village single-family home with 5 beds, 5,500+ square feet on .72 acres after 272 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.7 million.
- Wyoming’s most expensive house is the Cakebread Ranch in Thayne, according to Realtor.com, which is co-listed by my Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty colleague Pam Renner.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Powder Magazine’s Matt Hansen reports that Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is pitching in 15-day ski passes for those who provide summer workforce housing.
- Jackson Hole’s pathways and bike trail network are awesome, as thoroughly explained by Rachel Walker of Jackson Hole Magazine.
- Jackson Hole’s gun guy, Shep Humphries, answers the question “Should I provide my children with toy guns and violent video games?” in his predictably thoughtful, and thought-provoking, way.
- Columnist and economist Jonathan Schechter, Jackson Hole’s most important writer in my opinion, foretells of the impending Teton County, Idaho, boom, fueled by the overheating of the economy in Teton County, Wyoming.
- The hats are flying now, with Lisa DaCosta’s political chapeau landing in the ring of those interested in being on the next Board of Teton County Commissioners.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”