Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Hotel Terra 2-bed, 1,082-square-foot condo with premier upper-level location, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.175 million.
- NEW: Hotel Terra 3-bed,4-bath, 1,504-square-foot condo in Phase 1, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.5 million.
- NEW: Hoback Junction 7-bed, 4,548-square-foot home on 35 acres on the Hoback River with additional bunk houses and ranch buildings, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $4.995 million.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Park 4-bed home built in 1993 with nearly 2,000 square feet after 43 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $825,000.
- PENDING: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 2,548-square-foot home built in 2000 after less than a week on market, listed by Cabin & Company for $1.145 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Mountain Lodge 2-bed, 1,044-square-foot condo after 133 days on market, was $995,000 now $965,000. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Go Broncs! Girls and boys Jackson Hole High School teams win soccer championships over the weekend, both repeating as champions and cementing a seven-year dynasty. This is something I would have never believed 18 years ago, before there were synthetic fields to play on in early spring, when these teams rarely, if ever, won a game.
- Mark Wilcox writes about his struggles as an entrepreneur working through the Start-Up Institute to refine his business model for an online magazine.
- Judd Grossman joins the race for Jackson Town Council.
- Tristan “Teton” Brown says “that was spicy” in his just-released season ski edit, and yes, your skiing is muy caliente Senor Brown, muy caliente.
- Elk charges yet another, um, let’s say uninformed, tourist in Yellowstone, knocking her down. Guide Jody Tibbets with the footage, WyoFile’s Angus Thuermer with the reporting.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”