Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town Creek 1-bed, 624-square-foot condo listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $329,000.
- PENDING: Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo built in 1976 after 2 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $290,000.
- CLOSED: Hotel Terra 1-bed penthouse after 389 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $575,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Polo Ranches 3-bed, 3,004-square-foot home on 3 acres listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates, now $1.775 million after 108 days on market.
- NEW: Rafter J home that, to the best of my knowledge, is the first to ever be listed above $1 million, includes 4 beds, 2,700 square foot and is listed by Brokerage of the Tetons for $1.075 million.
- The Lazy Moose Ranch, listed by Tom Evans of Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty, is featured as the “Ranch of the Day” on Haute Residence.
- Always enjoy some Lighter Side of Real Estate bits, including home building fails like these.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole has closed? Oh, it’s just the eponymous burger joint in New York City, reports the Gothamist. h/t Mark Fishman, renowned burger expert.
- Craig Benjamin, Conservation Alliance ED, announces #I’mALocal, a program to get newer residents to the polls this fall.
- Jackson Hole native Andrew Munz finally climbs Snow King, overcoming mosquitoes, fears, albino calves and lifetime of exercise aversion. Well done! To many more!
- Sounds like everyone and their brother will be visiting Jackson Hole this summer. Buckle up, folks, gonna be a bumpy ride!
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”