Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Rafter J Walden Pond townhouse with 2 beds, 1,316 square feet built in 1984 on .17 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $625,000.
- NEW: Indian Trails 4-bed, 1,850-square-foot home on .28 acres built in 1997, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $975,000.
- NEW: Dairy Ranch 5-bed, 4,676-square-foot home built in 1990 on 65+ acres, listed by Clayton Andrews Real Estate for $11.95 million.
- PENDING: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,512-square-foot townhouse built in 1990 after 28 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $729,900.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson West Wind 2-bed, 1,152-square-foot townhouse built in 1978, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $450,000.
- The seven reasons a homebuyer needs Owner’s Title Insurance, posted on Title Financial Corporation of Wyoming.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- The housing challenge savior has been appointed: April Norton will lead the new Jackson/Teton County Housing Authority. Good luck April!
- Patch that ripped puffy jacket without needing a needle with Jackson Hole entrepreneur Kelli Jones’ new product, reported by Mark Wilcox in Wyoming Business Report.
- The Snake River’s “Lunch Counter” wave makes a list of 6 places you would not expect to find waves on Inertia.com.
- One of the worst ways to come across a bear is on a mountain bike writes Aaron Couch in Singletracks.com. Here’s how to mitigate that circumstance.
- State of Wyoming has reached a tentative deal with Grand Teton National Park to sell a square a mile within the park to the feds for $46 million. Finally.
- Who’s up for a picnic? How about a ride around the block? Careful what you commit to here in Jackson Hole, where you just might end up on a ride/hike/run/swim from hell, writes Brigid Mander in Jackson Hole Magazine.
- BREAKING: CYA Skirts is about to drop its new summer line. Can’t wait to see them (on someone else)!
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”