Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis 2-bed cabin in one of the best locations, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.4 million.
- NEW: Indian Paintbrush 2-bed, 1,170-square-foot log cabin built in 1982 on 2.21 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $895,000.
- PENDING: Melody Ranch home on a half acre with 4 beds, 2,640 square feet after 35 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.15 million.
- PENDING: Indian Paintbrush 3-bed, 1,749-square-foot home built in 1978 on 2.5 acres after 373 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $985,000.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson 7-bed, 8,305-square-foot home on 1.7 acres after 63 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $4.9 million.
- Will the “Brexit” boost real estate sales in the United States? The National Association of Realtors thinks so for a number of reasons.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Mark Wilcox takes us along the bumpy road of entrepreneurship with his latest blog post about his experiences launching a new magazine.
- Travel writer and TV personality Samantha Brown rolled through Jackson Hole recently, hitting all the classic spots such as Genevieve’s and Persephone Bakery, as well as our downtown Sotheby’s office.
- Jackson Hole outdoor apparel entrepreneur Steve Sullivan’s Stio is movin’ on up to the east side of the Snake River with a headquarters relocation from Wilson to Town of Jackson. A press release also announces five new recent hires.
- Jackson Hole native Laura Ahlum gets a write-up in the Littleton (Colorado) Independent, where she now lives and works as a painter.
- Last week’s story about the huge income gap in Jackson Hole was picked up hither and yon. Here is the story on Yahoo and on Unofficial Networks for the ski bum take on the situation.
- The Smithies are the latest family to travel to Jackson Hole and write a blog post or two about their experiences. The family from Florida (I think) rode Bridger Gondola, ran the whitewater stretch of the Snake and ate at Teton Thai.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”