Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Moulton Loop 2.5-acre building site listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $650,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson Miller Park Loft 1-bed, 816-square-foot condo built in 2011, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $435,000.
- PENDING: Creekside 2-bed, 1,048-square-foot townhouse after 8 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $459,000.
- CLOSED: Hotel Terra 2-bed, 1,239-square-foot condo after 476 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $900,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Pines 3-bed, 2,731-square-foot Cluster home built in 1987 after 68 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $2.395 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: East Jackson 4-bed, 1,598-square-foot home built in 1954 after 284 days on market, now $789,000, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole mountaineer extraordinaire Kit DesLauriers co-authors a paper in the Cryosphere that recounts her experiment with a new mapping technique she employed while climbing big mountains in northern Alaska. Not gonna lie, it’s kind of boring and there are no skiing photos. But it’s still rad as hell.
- Ah, finally, after like a week without a good Jackson Hole skiing edit dropping, Sam Schwartz comes along with one of the best from last winter. Yes, Freeskier, he just might be the “sendiest” skier in the Hole at the moment.
- This touching article on Mountain Outlaw interviews seven women whose extreme athlete husbands died in the mountains, including Jackson Hole’s Emily Coombs and Kathy Lynch.
- “Do you know the difference between seeing grizzly cubs from inside your car and by the side of the road? Nothing. So stay the f@#$ in your car,” explains Hank Patterson in his hilarious “Surviving Yellowstone” video.
- Kate Schade’s Tram Bars, named after her propensity for eating the homemade energy bars while waiting for it to take her to the top of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, are going national.
- If Allison Arthur is writing about food, my mouth is watering, like now after reading her article on how to grill corn.
- Jackson mayoral candidate Pete Muldoon suggests that some backroom deals may have motivated Jackson Town Council to reverse direction on LDRs for downtown Jackson, adding at the last minute short-term rentals to the district.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”