Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens 2-bed (and a loft), 1,033-square-foot condo built in 1975, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $574,900.
- NEW: Red Top Meadows 2-bed, 1,178-square-foot home on .85 acres built in 1978, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $749,000.
- NEW: East Jackson 3-bed townhouse with 1,500+ square feet, 1-car garage, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $695,000.
- NEW: Snow King commercial property that includes a 6,857-square-foot building that currently houses The Lift restaurant on .64 acres (four UC-2-zoned lots), listed by Contour Investments for $5.95 million.
- NEW: Wilson 3-bed, 3,324-square-foot home on 2 acres built in 1985 with 672-square-foot guest home built in 2006, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $4.8 million.
- NEW: Just north of the confluence of the Snake River and Gros Ventre River a 4-bed, 11,500-square-foot home on 40 acres built in 1993 with its own private golf course and three-fourths of a mile of trout-filled spring creeks, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $28 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Anguish, er, I mean Angus Thuermer reports on Yellowstone’s move to replace the classic “Anguished Airborne Tourist” warning about bison to the more internationally recognizable (hopefully) Helvetica Man.
- Drones for African marketers? Shared workspace? Healthy food at fast-food prices? Jackson Hole is a hotbed for entrepreneurs, as reported by Mark Wilcox and Wyoming Business report, and those are some of their ideas they explored at the Start-Up Institute.
- Skiers have the best butts, says Unofficial Networks. The solstice is a slow news week for skiing, unfortunately. Fortunately, just six months til the winter solstice!
- Yellowstone turns its animal research on humans in an effort to better survive the summer tourism season.
- “It’s all just rocks and water,” reads a one-star review of Yellowstone National Park that was compiled by Casper Star- Tribune.
- In not-so-funny Yellowstone news, Grizzly 399’s cub of the year has been hit by a vehicle and killed, reports Todd Wilkinson in National Geographic.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”