Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Alpine multi-family property with 17 units, listed by Real Estate of Star Valley for $1.2 million.
- NEW: Downtown Wilson 1-bed cabin built in 1950 on .18 acres, listed by Clayton Andrews Real Estate for $825,000.
- RE-NEW: Granite Ridge 5-bed, 7,616-square-foot home on .87 acres built in 2003, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $11.25 million.
- CLOSED: Melody Ranch home with 4 beds, 2,500+ square feet on .42 acres for MORE than the list price of $1.145 million after just 49 days on market, listed by Cabin & Company.
- CLOSED: Rafter J new construction with 3 beds, about 1,780 square feet after 320 days on market, listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate for $783,750.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson is preparing for the “Apoc-eclipse” that will occur next August when a full solar eclipse will be best observed from Jackson Hole, as noted by an Idaho TV station that features people doing absolutely nothing while lounging in Town Square.
- The Rendezvous Bistro is already 15 years old (holy schmokes), and Buckrail revisits the history with its founders Gavin Fine and Roger Freedman and looks ahead to what is next for the Jackson Hole restaurant moguls.
- Surf Wyoming, bro! Jennifer Wilhite’s Teton Surf Co will take you out on Palisades Reservoir in their custom boat that throws a decent wake, as reported in Teton Valley News by
- Jackson Hole motivator, race organizer, adventurer Tim Walther is profiled in JH Style Magazine by Brielle Schaeffer.
- Matt Hansen previews this Sunday’s “Picnic in the Park,” an event aimed at raising awareness for backcountry safety in winter hosted by Teton County Search and Rescue and the IAN Fund.
- Nani’s new chef Troy Furuta gets a glowing write-up in Dishing.com by Allison Arthur.
- Ride the Aerial Tram at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort from summer to winter, from 6,300 feet above sea level to 10,450 feet, from a cloudy day to a snow squall, all in about 22 seconds in this time-lapse video taken last week.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”