Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Shadows 2-bed, 1,264-square-foot townhouse build in 1979, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $595,000.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 2,295-square-foot home on .25 acres built in 1990, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $740,000.
- NEW: Pearl at Jackson downtown luxury condo with 2 beds, 1,766 square feet built in 2009, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.95 million.
- PENDING: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 4,050-square-foot log home on one of the best lots (.42 acres) built in 2004, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.65 million.
- NEW: Snake River Sporting Club Tall Timber Cottage with 4 beds, 2,939-square-foot home on about an acre, listed by IMI Resort Properties of Wyoming for $2.45 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Wilson 6-bed, 8,849-square-foot home on nearly 3 acres after 335 days on market, was $7.15 million now $6.775 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Somber news today is the death of Exum Guide’s Gary Falk falling to his death while leading a group on the Grand Teton over the weekend.
- Todd Wilkinson has this month’s Christian Science Monitor cover story, which asks in its headline “Yellowstone and beyond: Are we loving our national parks to death?”
- It’s a fact that there is still the world’s slowest landslide inching along in West Jackson that threatens key infrastructure along Broadway. To fund the fix there will be a ballot item that authorizes a specific tax. Here are the facts ahead of that August 16 vote.
- Annie Fenn, Jackson Hole Foodie, enjoys some organic beef raised right here in the Lock-heart of Jackson Hole.
- Speaking of Annie, she wins high praise from blogger and former Jackson Hole resident Trace Henz for her food blog.
- In another local food news, USA Today praises Pinky G’s pizza.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”