Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: East Jackson 4-bed, 2,262-square-foot townhouse built in 2007, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $845,000.
- NEW: Aspens 1-bed, 735-square-foot condo built in 1979, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $405,000.
- NEW: Bank-owned 2-bed, 2,350-square-foot home on 3+ acres near Jackson Hole Aiport built in 1979, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.05 million.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 2-bath built in 1991 after 82 days on market, listed by Ellett and Company, Inc for $670,000.
- PENDING: East Jackson .16-acre lot after 43 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $575,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Indian Trails 3-bed, nearly 5,000-square-foot home on .39 acres built in 2003 after 78 days, was $1.975 million now $1.895 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Casper is ahead of Jackson Hole when it comes to next summer’s solar eclipse (or as we will be calling it in Jackson Hole, the Apoc-eclipse, if I have anything to say about it) in August as they too are in the path of most darkness. They already have a Web site, and a have named the event Eclipse Fest.
- Mountain bikers spend money. Lots and lots of money. Great report on the financial impact of mountain biking tourism on PinkBike.com by Lee Lau.
- Jackson Hole News&Guide Chief Photographer Bradly Boner spent three years recreating the photos of William Henry Jackson taken in Yellowstone in 1871.
- Former Jackson Hole writer Drew Simmons sounded the alarm on the suddenly much more virulent effort to privatize public lands with this article in 2014, which has been recently updated.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”