Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens 1-bed with loft with about 1,000 square feet in Berry Patch with views, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty $550,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson Pearl at Jackson luxury condo with 2 beds, 1,820 square feet, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $1.475 million.
- NEW: Gros Ventre West 3-bed, 1,958-square-foot log home built in 1990 on 2.94 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.625 million.s
- NEW: Downtown Wilson 4-bed, 4,372-square-foot home on 1.34 acres built in 2004, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $ 2.45 million.
- CLOSED: Rafter J 3-bed built in 1983 after 92 days on market (this time), listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $599,000.
- PENDING: Saddle Butte 24.66-acre building site, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $788,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- It’s official according to Unofficial Networks: summer sports are only half as fun as winter sports. But we knew that.
- The West is disappearing, or more accurately being developed, at the rate of a football field’s worth every three minutes, writes Devon O’Neil in Outside Magazine.
- Jennifer Tennican’s camera caught this little gigglefest at the latest Slow Food in the Tetons board meeting. I think they want us to follow them somewhere …
- Lost hikers in Grand Teton National Park require massive search effort, chapter 1 for 2016.
- Kate Christensen writes eloquently in New York Times about her childhood visits to Grand Teton National Park.
- You say potato, I say “How did you miss the huge sign on the Idaho side of Teton Pass pointing out the steep grade and the gross vehicular weight limit?” Oh well, free potatoes for all now that another tater truck has spilled its load all over downtown Wilson.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”