Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Gill Addition .17-acre property with two A-frames built in 1968, each with 1 bed and about 500 square feet, listed by Brokerage of the Tetons for $939,000.
- NEW: Grand Teton Meadows (Ponderosa Drive near Jackson Hole Aiport) 4-bed, 2,226-square-foot home on 2.25 acres, listed by Ellett and Company for $1.25 million.
- NEW: Downtown development option with permitted final development plans for a multi-use building on two town lots (.34 acres), listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $6 million.
- NEW: Lake Creek Ranch 4-bed, 7,125-square-foot home on 4 acres that is part of a 460-acre neighborhood located between the Snake River and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $9.875 million.
- PENDING: Brookside 1-bed, 450-square-foot condo built in 1992 after 101 days on market, listed by Cabin and Company for $338,000.
- CLOSED: Hotel Terra 1-bed, 565-square-foot condo after 758 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $495,000.
- CLOSED: Indian Paintbrush 4-bed, 4,0088-square-foot home built in 1991 after 750 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.195 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Intrepid local photographer and writer Daryl Hunter harkens back to his days living off the grid in Alaska in the ‘70s in this article from last year in Last Frontier Magazine.
- “Tracking the Wild Coomba,” a book by Robert Cocuzzo that chronicles the life of iconic Jackson Hole skier Doug Coombs, has been out now for a few weeks and the book tour is going well. Enjoy this interview with Rob on New Hampshire Public Radio.
- CNN recently featured Grand Teton National Park’s Jenny Lake Rangers.
- Summit County in Colorado will have a similar ballot measure to the one here in Teton County, WY, this year asking voters to approve a tax increase to help mitigate the workforce housing shortage.
- It’s that time of year when Jackson Hole is associated more with monetary policy than fly fishing and summer vacation. Here’s one of a billion articles on what Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen may or may not do at the annual economic symposium at Jackson Lake Lodge.
- The might Vail Resorts Inc now owns Whistler Blackcomb, North America’s largest ski resort, after plunking down $1.06 billion.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”