Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
(Click here to see the listings listed below)
- PRICE REDUCED: Hotel Terra 2-bed now $819,000, making it the least-expensive 2-key condo in this Teton Village condo-tel, listed by Brian Siegfried of Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Pines 5-bed, 4,851-square-foot home on .81 acres, was $4.2 million now $3.95 million, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Indian Paintbrush 3-bed, 2,646-square-foot home on 2.5 acres built in 1980, was $1.175 million now $1.075 million, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Indian Trails 4-bed, 1,850-square-foot home built in 1997 is $50,000 less, now at $925,000, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Hoback Junction 2-bed, 1,276-square-foot home on .75 acres after 74 days on market, was $635,000 now $615,000, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Granite Ridge in Teton Village .58-acre building site, originally listed 538 days ago for $2.495 million now $1.95 million, listed by Spring Creek Ranch Realty.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Great picture of the rollicking Stagecoach Band, still making “church” fun after 44 years. I was fortunate to enjoy dinner with Bill Briggs, now 84, last week and he is as vibrant as ever and as thrilled to be alive as this picture shows.
- Ten out of 10 Jackson Hole Mountain Resort sponsored skiers (as well as everyone else) agree: this winter is going to be anywhere from “above average” to “epic” in terms of snowfall. My totally scientific opinion: “double overhead, brah!”
- Finally, the headlines out of Jackson Hole will once again be focused on something other than monetary policy and the airport will once again have a little room for your private jet. But here is one last roundup article on what the meeting of the Kansas City Fed meant.
- Saturday’s earthquake, a 5.0 magnitude centered near Bondurant, was the shakiest I’ve every felt here in Jackson Hole in my 25 years.
- In other natural disaster news, the wildfire that has closed US 191 and access to Yellowstone from Jackson Hole has been contained enough to anticipate the road reopening tomorrow.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”