Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Hoback Junction 3-bed home on nearly an acre with a guesthouse, listed by Greg Prugh Real Estate for $1.2 million.
- NEW: Snake River Sporting Club 35-acre building site, listed by IMI Resort Properties of Wyoming for 41.695 million.
- CLOSED: Henry’s Road Arts and Crafts home with 3 beds, 2,400 square feet after 200 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $995,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Rafter J 3-bed, 1.344-square-foot home built in 1991 on .16 acres, was $625,000 no $599,000 after 80 days on market, listed by Clayton Andrews Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town of Kelly .17-acre building site reduced 22 percent from $495,000 to $385,000 after 64 days on market
- PRICE INCREASE: Owl Creek 4-bed, 5,535-square-foot home on 4.5 acres built in 1999, originally listed at $5.895 million 139 days ago, then lowered to $5.495 million, now raised to $5.699 million. listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole’s most important writer, Jonathan Schechter, predicts the upcoming primary and general elections in Teton County, Wyoming and nationally with, as usual, many words of wisdom and keen insight. Like reading tomorrow’s headlines today.
- Several Jackson Hole Legion baseball players earned recognition by WyoPreps.com as all-state selections including Mackenzie Hollingsworth and Jon Fisher making the “AA” first team and Brian Feuz and Javen King making the second team.
- OMG!OMG!OMG! “Winter is coming” notes Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in its first pre-season “stoke” video. Nice lines! Also, note that season tickets are on sale now through the end of the month – even if you only plan to be here on week check out the youth season passes.
- The Food Network Blog checks in at most of Jackson Hole’s finest restaurants in “10 things I ate about you: Jackson Hole.” Couldn’t agree more with their choices, especially the fish n chips at Rendezvous Bistro.
- The Grand Picnic ain’t no picnic, but Julia Heemstra invited herself nonetheless to the one-person party that involved biking 26 miles from town of Jackson to Jenny Lake, swimming 1.3 miles across Jenny Lake, running to the top of the Grand Teton and returning to town on the same route. Took her just under 15 hours. She became the first female to do it solo and unsupported.
- And just because it’s a billion degrees lately in the Hole, enjoy this vintage backcountry snowmobile footage featuring lots of local Slednecks ripping it up in the 90s.
- Meet the Golightlys and the McCoys, two Teton families that have chosen to start families that do not include kids, in Teton Family Magazine.
- Enjoy this piece on the simple joys of encountering wildlife – in particular a “Heron, a Goldfinch and a Moose,” by Jon Mobeck, ED of Jackson Hole Wildlife Foundation.
- Do you like the reality TV show “Shark Tank?” The fifth year of the Jackson Hole version, Silicon Couloir Pitch Day, is set for Wednesday at Center for the Arts.
- Craig Benjamin of the Jackson Hole Conservation Alliance with a timely reminder that it is your privilege to vote but if you do please take the time to read up on the positions of the candidates.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s “Lucky Charm” trail is mentioned, among many others,
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”