Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens 1-bed, 736-square-foot condo built in 1979, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $435,000.
- NEW: Aspens 2-bed, 1,104-square-foot condo built in 1979, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $765,000.
- NEW: Development lot on Snow King with .83 acres entitled to 40,000 square feet of floor area ratio, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $3.25 million.
- PENDING: Hotel Terra units 410 and 222. Unit 410 has 3 beds, 1,591 square feet and a great view of the Teton Village core, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.5 million. Unit 222, also listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty, is a 1-bed, 565-square-foot condo priced at $495,000.
- CLOSED: Rafter J twinhome with 3 beds, 1,391 square feet built in 1983 after 143 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $649,000.
- CLOSED: Moulton Loop 3-bed, 3,398-square-foot home built in 1996 after 396 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.485 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- The Cliff Creek fire, burning about 20 miles southeast of Jackson Hole, is now approaching 30,000 acres with just 20 percent containment.
- Are female athletes not getting the respect they deserve? Mad props from me, but Ryan Burke wants to make sure they are with this piece in Planet JH.
- Jimmy Chin’s latest climbing film dropped last week, this one chronicling an attempt at Corazon de Ensueno in China, one of the longest, steepest roof climbs in the world.
- Wyoming is the most expensive state in which to own a vehicle, says this report on 247WallStreet.com. Reason? It’s so dang far between towns so 57 percent of cost goes to fuel.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”