Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Shooting Star 1.42-acre building site, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $4.2 million.
- PENDING: Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo (West Jackson) after 65 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $270,000.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,108-square-foot condo built in 2010 after 25 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $520,000.
- CLOSED: Wilderness Ranches 8-acre building site on the Snake River after 377 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.8 million.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson multi-family, .17-acre lot with 3 older units after 143 days on market, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $845,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Gill Addition 4-bed home on 4 lots adjacent to National Elk Refuge after 103 days on market, was $6 million now $150,000 less at $5.8 million, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- The latest issue of Range features a remodel by Peg Gilday Architects, pictures by David Agnello and story by Dina Mishev. I have been in this home prior to and after the remodel, and it was one of the most extensive I’ve ever seen. Re-build may be more appropriate.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole novelist Tim Sandlin takes us back 35 years to his early days in the valley and the writing of his first book, “Sex and Sunsets,” in Huffington Post ahead of the release of a movie based on it. And here is the trailer for the movie, “The Right Kind of Wrong.”
- Bike around Jackson Hole with Idaho Falls writer Jerry Painter in this fawning snapshot of our valley by an out-of-town guy.
- Thank you, Rachel Wigglesworth, for Growing Great Families, a great new resource for Teton County families with students. We need it!
- Local outdoor – and I mean outdoor – cinematographer John Griber won an Emmy last night for his work on “Life Below Zero.”
- Congratulations to Travis Rice and all the Jackson Hole riders, cinematographers and others on the premiere of “The Fourth Phase” in LA last weekend. Heard it was a blast, of course.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”