Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Gill Addition 2-bed, 925-square-foot home built in 1959 on .17 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.095 million.
- NEW: Rafter J home on .19 acres with 3 beds, 1,270 square feet built in 1982, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $599,000.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Flats 3-bed, 1,542-square-foot home built in 2010 after 98 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $630,000.
- CLOSED: Wilson 5-acre lot that includes and older home located between Pearl Street Bagels and Teton Raptor Center after 71 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.9 million.
- PENDING: Aspens 1-bed, 735-square-foot condo built in 1979 after 60 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $365,000.
- PENDING: Miller Park Loft with 1 bed, 816 square feet built in 2011 after 87 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $435,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- La Nina Lite? Whatever little weather guy we get this winter, forecasts are for Jackson Hole to receive 120 percent of average moisture this year. At least according to this OnTheSnow.com story, which no doubt is well researched and totally accurate. Bring it!
- Jackson Hole comes in No. 2 in Expedia.com’s list of 55 breathtaking destinations.
- Jake Nichols goes deep on Snow King Mountain, taking us 75 years into the past and far into the future plans for Town of Jackson’s greatest natural resource.
- The Grand Teton makes the list of 7 U.S. mountains you must climb, according to Paste Magazine.
- How does a snowboarder introduce themselves? “Sorry, dude.” At least that is the theme of this vintage 1985 video that explores the age-old rift between snowboarders and skiers.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”