Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: East Jackson 4-bed, 2,737-square-foot home built in 1998, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $1.149 million.
- NEW: Rivermeadows 3-bed, 2,363-square-foot home on .6 acres built in 1990, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.565 million.
- CLOSED: “Old” Teton Village studio built in 1978 after 433 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $359,000.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson 3-bed, 1,173-square-foot townhouse built in 1976 after 86 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $448,000.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Park 5-bed, 1,824-square-foot home built in 1988 after 91 days on market, listed by Brokerage of the Tetons for $760,000.
- HauteResidence.com notes a great home in Skyline Ranch listed by my colleague Tom Evans and Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.495 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Red Truck!!! Bob Strobel’s Town Square webcam is blowing up (in terms of people watching the live stream) and it is unclear why. Not much to see there, though I will concede it is more interesting than most. Red truck!
- One-time Jackson Hole newsman Craig Welch scores an interview with Barack Obama on Midway Atoll last week after the president expanded a national monument that included an area twice the size of Texas from future development.
- Speaking of Bondurant (see photo), apparently there was a funnel cloud/tornado there on Sunday (I was there Saturday), as reported on Buckrail.com. Can’t think of another report of a tornado in this part of the state in my 25 years here.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”