Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: Hotel Terra 3-bed, 1,536-square-foot condo after 444 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.6 million.
- PENDING: Love Ridge 3-bed, 2,274-square-foot condo built in 2004 after 32 days on market, listed by Black Diamond Real Estate for $1.2 million.
- PENDING: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 2,297-square-foot home built in 2002 after 74 days on market, listed by Rare Properties of Jackson Hole for $995,000.
- PENDING: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis 1.16-acre building site after 86 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $499,000.
- CLOSED: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,200-square-foot home on .17 acres after 335 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $649,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Bob Strobel’s downtown Jackson web cam has been blowing up lately, so much so that the Washington Post interviewed him about the concept of “slow internet” and why people will stare at a seemingly boring look at people crossing the street. Here is that livestream link.
- “Wyoming is a cure for the soul” writes a reverend from Grand Haven, Michigan, after returning from a vacation in Cody. True dat, rev.
- Spread the love … Wren Fialka and her fellow young Jackson Hole activists have launched “The Guest Housing Initiative,” an effort to synergize local efforts to house more of our workforce today.
- A resident of Johnstown, Colorado, recently completed the 178-mile Grand Teton Relay and sent to the local paper a picture of the team atop Teton Pass (which they call Grand Teton Pass).
- I’m not really sure who “Stupid Sawyer” is in this video, and why most of it focuses on a skier untangling his skis from a pesky tree atop a huge cliff, but at the end the skier throws a nice heli off a 40-footer in the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort side-country and sticks the landing.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”