Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- CLOSED: Miller Park Loft 1-bed, 816-square-foot condo in downtown Jackson after 101 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $435,000.
- CLOSED: East Jackson3-bed, 2,240-squre-foothome built in 1973 on a half acre elevated lot after 24 days, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $885,000.
- CLOSED: Hoback River 4-bed, 4,332-square-foot home with guesthouse built in 1997 on nearly an acre after 117 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $1.049 million.
- CLOSED: 3 Creek Ranch 5-bed, 4,366-square-foot built in 2013 on a half acre after 135 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $3.395 million.
- CLOSED: Queens Lane home near confluence of Snake River and Gros Ventre River with 4 beds, 5,825 square feet on 10+ acres after 583 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $10.5 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- With 25 inches of snow in the past 72 hours, Grand Targhee has a skiable base, which of course is being skied. Here is the video.
- Franz Camenzind writes a deeply researched story exploring the development of the concept of the “Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.” on The Bullseye, your newest go-to Web site for news you can use about the West and our vast public lands.
- Chris Figenshau, Jackson Hole adventure photographer and guide extraordinaire, gets a glowing write-up in Adventure Journal. Chris and I worked together at Powder Shots in Teton Village when he moved here in 1994, where he worked the darkroom (for starters), back when there was such a thing. Author Derek Taylor lays down the love.
- Teton County Commissioner Paul Vogelheim was honored by Wyoming County Commissioners Association for his work on behalf of Teton County and for the state, receiving the “Riding for the Brand” award at the WCCA Fall Meeting in Laramie.
- Jetsetter.com adds Jackson Hole to its list (after NYC, Boston, SLC …) of places to enjoy this fall.
- Teton County Library named the best library in Wyoming, according to Elle Décor.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”