Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed townhouse built in 2010, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $523,500.
- PENDING: Indian Trails 4-bed, 1,850-square-foot home built in 1997 after 132 days on market, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $925,000.
- PENDING: Horse Creek Mesa 3-bed, 3,723-square-foot home with guest house, 1,600-square-foot heated shop with bunkhouse on 3 acres after 661 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.998 million.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson Clark’s Knoll townhouse with 2-car garage after 49 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $765,000.
- CLOSED: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 2,426-square-foot home built in 2000 after 154 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.095 million.
- CLOSED: Polo Ranches 4-bed, 3,004-square-foot home built in 1996 after 241 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.775 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jeff Daugherty is named new assistant superintendent of Teton County School District. For the past two years, Daugherty has been area manager for First American Title. Congrats Jeff!
- In other Daugherty news, Jeff’s teenage daughter Lexi was instrumental in preserving access to 17,000 acres of recreational lands near Alta, Wyoming, after a nearly two-year effort to buy a 44-acre parcel. She worked with Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Wyoming Game and Fish, Jackson Hole Land Trust, generous private donors, a very generous seller and the Alta Community.
- Speaking of public lands, Terry Tempest Williams, local author and environmental activist, bought two federal oil and gas leases for BLM land but has no plans to develop them. The Feds don’t like that, even though it is common practice among the industry interests that do the same, prohibiting other public uses.
- Hunt like a girl! Kelsey Dayton covers the Wyoming Women’s Antelope hunt in WyoFile, taking you out before dawn and into the head of a first-time hunter.
- Jackson Hole scores a spot in Conde Nast Traveler’s list of Top 15 Small Cities in the United States.
- Came across this new weird vlog (video log) by some guys living in Jackson Hole, posted by Kyle Haynam. They roll around town hitting Teton Tiger and other hipster spots in downtown Jackson. It either sucks or doesn’t suck that bad, you be the judge.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”