Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Creekside 3-bed, 1,450-square-foot townhouse built in 1990, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $569,000.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson 4-bed, 3,130-square-foot home on .22 acres built in 2010 after 88 days on market, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $1.975 million.
- PENDING: Rafter J Walden Pond 2-bed, 1,379-square-foot townhouse on .14 acres after 15 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $698,000.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson 3-bed, 1,936-square-foot home built in 1979 on .11 acres, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $765,000.
- PENDING: Aspens Berry Patch 2-bed, 1,104-square-foot condo built in 1979 after 94 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $765,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Congratulations to Gavin Fine and his Fine Dining Restaurant Group on its third consecutive year preparing a meal at the James Beard House in New York on November 2.
- Happy trails, Jeff Golightly, as you move on from executive director of Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce. Can’t wait to see where you are headed!
- Nikki Thompson scores the lead photo in this story about Vertical Harvest, the downtown Jackson greenhouse on the side of the parking garage that grows lettuce, herbs and microgreens all winter.
- Jackson Hole pro skier Jesssica McMillan tours local tourist destinations such as Spring Creek Ranch, Snow King’s Treetop Adventure, Hotel Jackson and Trio.
- Enjoy these five ways to spot the Texan on the ski slopes, from Unofficial Networks.
- The Church of Latter Day Saints dedicated its 154th temple on Sunday, but only the first in Wyoming. It’s located in Afton in the heart of Star Valley and just a few miles from three of my real estate listings. Operators now standing by …
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”