Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Rare Rafter J building site with .32 acres, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $375,000.
- NEW: Wilson 3-bed, 3,292-square-foot home on 1.15 acres built in 2003, listed by Apex Real Estate & Property Management for $2.15 million.
- PENDING: Aspens 6-bed, 3,472-square-foot home on .57 acres after 220 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Co. for $1.795 million.
- CLOSED: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,344-square-foot home built in 1991 after 178 days on market, listed by Clayton Andrews Real Estate for $575,000.
- LEASED: The old Global Treasures space in the Kmart plaza consisting of 2,283 square feet after 161 days on market, which was listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s for $24 per feet.
- The New York Times covers the California housing crisis, which smells a whole lot like the Jackson Hole housing crisis – way more jobs than places for workers to live.
- How will the Trump presidency affect real estate? The National Association of Realtors Lawrence Yun makes a prediction.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Turpin Meadows Ranch, described as Jackson Hole’s first destination alpine ski resort, gets a glowing write-up in the Washington Post by prolific local writer and endurance athlete Dina Mishev.
- Is Jackson resident Robert Grady returning to the White House as a potential cabinet member in the Trump administration? The New York Times has him on a short list for the interior secretary job, the Jackson Hole News&Guide has the local angle.
- It’s been 20 years since Teton Gravity Research’s first film, “The Continuum,” which included the scene where Todd Jones rides an avalanche over a cliff band at Grand Targhee. Here is the video and a remembrance.
- Hadley Hammer drops the beta on Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in this very thorough, low-cheese resort guide to her home mountain.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”