Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Meadowbrook/Town Creek 2-story, 2-bed, 865-square-foot condo built in 1979, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $399,000.
- NEW: Pitchfork Townhome 2-bed, 664-square-foot townhouse built in 1991, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $499,000.
- PENDING: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,640-square-foot home on a quarter acre built in 1987 after 20 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $776,000.
- PENDING: Aspens 2-bed, 766-square-foot condo built in 1975 after 143 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $560,000.
- CLOSED: Creekside Village 4-bed, 2,068-square-foot townhouse built in 2004 after 77 days on market, listed by Ellett and Company for $719,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Village 4-bed, 6,000-square-foot home built in 1967 and updated in 2011 after 315 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $8.95 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort athlete Forrest Jillson gets some much-deserved big love from SkiNet.com, which features a video chronicling his rise to one of the world’s top freeskiers from the depths of a terrible femur break when he as a child.
- Those Brits give some of the best “I-went-to-Jackson-Hole-and-was-scared-by-the-mountain-but-pampered-by-this-spa-and-fed-here” stories. Enjoy this riveting account in the Globe and Mail.
- We are just a blue dot in a sea or red here in Teton County, the only one of Wyoming’s 23 counties in which Obama earned more votes than Mitt Romney in 2012. This story ranks the state’s most conservative and liberal cities in the state.
- It’s time to start reviewing those backcountry safety guidelines, particularly in avalanche terrain. Here are 10 common missteps of avalanche pros on Adventure Journal.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Ski Patroller AJ Cargill explains how to telemark like a pro in this article from 2005 that surfaced this week.
- St. Johns Medical Center is nearing finalization of an affiliation agreement with Huntsman Cancer Institute in Salt Lake City, improving care for Teton County residents.
- KT Miller explains on Teton Gravity Research’s site five ways to be a great backcountry ski partner.
- A rap song about Wyoming? Yup, and it is pimpin’ as singer Afro Man might say, though NSFW. “The girls from Rock Springs doing freaky things … “
- Love this story about the “un-epic” adventure by Sarah Carpenter on Backcountry.com of hiking the Glory Mountain bootpack off Teton Pass, one of my favorite winter activities.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”