Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Rafter J Walden Pond 2-bed townhouse built in 1990, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $635,000.
- NEW: East Jackson contemporary 3-bed, 2,732-square-foot home on .17 acres built in 2011, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $1.3 million.
- NEW: Aspens Pond Drive 3-bed, 1-car-garage townhouse with big Teton views, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.375 million.
- SOLD: Aspens 2-bed, 1,209-square-foot condo built in 1991 after 80 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $620,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Moose Creek townhouse in Teton Village with 3 beds, 2,500+ square feet built in 2000 after 314 days on market, was $2.395 million now $2.35 million, listed by Trinity Real Estate Group.
- PRICE REDUCED: Polo Ranches 3-bed, 5,367-square-foot home and barn with office built in 1991 after 165 days on market, was $2.5 million now $2.265 million, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- These are the droids you are looking for, if your job is to provoke an avalanche above a well-traveled commuter route. Angus Thuermer has the story and the pictures of the O’Bellx, North America’s fist portable gas exploder, in WyoFile.
- Shelley Simonton has been tapped to be the executive director of the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce beginning in March. Shelley succeeds Jeff Golightly, who resigned last month after four years at the helm.
- Grand Teton National Park has completed the purchase of a square mile of state-owned property within its boundaries, ensuring the land just north of Jackson Hole Airport remain undeveloped.
- Pro golfer Keegan Bradley, son of Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis golf pro Mark Bradley, had a fabulous European honeymoon and Golf Channel has the pics to prove it.
- Who knew? Beneath some of the least sexy outerwear (puffy coats, flannel shirts, ski pants, etc.) apparently are some of the sexiest people in Jackson Hole, according to Meg Daly who writes all about it in this week’s Planet Jackson Hole.
- Uber is on the horizon, with the first driver in Teton County, ID, signed up. When will it hit Jackson Hole?
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”