Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Hotel Terra Teton Village 2-bed, 1,137-square-foot condo, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $975,000.
- PENDING: Teton Mountain Lodge 2-bed, 1,286-square-foot condo after 345 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $998,500.
- PENDING: Teton Pines 4-bed, 5,102-square-foot home on 1.19 acres built in 1994 after 552 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.95 million.
- PENDING: South Park equestrian property with 4 beds, 4,500+ square feet on nearly 8 acres built in 1996 after 152 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.485 million.
- CLOSED: East Jackson nonconforming triplex on .16 acres after 225 days on market, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $745,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Winter is ON, with 17 inches of snow last night after a week of steady accumulation. Bring it!
- If anyone is looking to get in the Solar Eclipse Management field, the town of Jackson is hiring a coordinator for next summer’s Apoc-Eclipse 2017 Jackson Hole! ™ event, which passes directly over our little corner of Wyoming. By all accounts, Teton County will be deluged with fans of temporary daytime darkness from around the world with all available rooms and homes nearly sold out.
- Heart-pounding video of a skier being rescued by his skiing partners after being completely buried in an early-season avalanche.
- The yurt is one of real estate’s least glorious offerings, but what it delivers in terms on inner peace was well worth it for Mollie and Sean Busby, as reported by Leslie Hittmeier on Teton Gravity Research.
- Jesse DiGrappa grew up here but has taken his talents to Boulder, CO. Check out his inspiring TedX talk on music and following your passion.
- Local digital marketing consultant Rose Caizarro is the latest resident to contribute her housing challenges with the Awareness Project.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”