Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Class A+ office condo in the 199 Pearl building in East Jackson includes 2,076 square feet, listed by Contour Properties for $1.64 million.
- NEW: Alpine 5-bed, 7,712-square-foot home on 5+ acres built in 2007, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.895 million.
- PENDING: Golf Creek 2-bed, 1,517-square-foot townhouse with 2-car garage built in 1979 after 106 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $865,000.
- PENDING: Gros Ventre North 3-bed, 4,607-square-foot home on 5+ acres built in 1992 after 726 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.9 million.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson 4-bed, 3,624-square-foot home built in 1991 on 1.32 acres after 21 days on market.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Snowboard pioneer Stephen Koch, who is now a motivational speaker, explains “How to be Calm” while preparing to go on stage with pertinent examples from his exploits.
- My fellow Rotarian Joe Madera gets a nice feature in the News&Guide detailing his role as general manager for the new, very large (and controversial) Marriot SpringHill Suites that is nearing completion in downtown Jackson.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is featured on the Weather Channel’s live feeds and people are digging it.
- Jackson Hole activist Skye Schell writes deeply and optimistically about the power of movements to move us forward in Planet Jackson Hole.
- Save Historic Jackson Hole asks some tough questions about the proposed development oaf 168 units on 10 acres in North Jackson.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”