Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Snake River Lodge & Spa 1-bed, 580-square-foot condo in Teton Village core built in 2001, remodeled this year, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $320,000.
- PENDING: Nez Perce in Teton Village 2-bed, 1,092-square-foot condo built in 1980 after 236 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $699,000.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Park 4-bed, 2,628-square-foot home on nearly half an acre built in 1992 after 91 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $995,000.
- CLOSED: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,640-square-foot home built in 1987 on a quarter acre after 89 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $776,000.
- CLOSED: Gros Ventre West 3-bed, 1,288-square-foot home built in 1978 on 3.77 acres after 230 days on market, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $1.295 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Teton County Library is hosting a “Mountain Story” series and I’ve circled Sunday night’s talk by Matt Hansen, former Jackson Hole News sports writer and Powder Magazine editor, titled “Branding and Social Media: Cool story or slick marketing?”
- Is it time for the Outdoor Retailer to bail on Salt Lake City to protest the state’s outdoor recreation policies? Perhaps, says this Op-Ed by Peter Metcalf. And you know you’re right when Yvon Chouinard has your back, as he writes in an open letter.
- The rescue of a plow driver on Teton Pass in 1987 was featured on “Rescue 911” (‘member that show?). Could be a timely reminiscence with all this snow recently, and hopefully not a replay.
- Story from last week on Snowboarding.com recounting the big snowstorm with video of Mark Carter tearing up the resort, all the record-breaking stats and quotes from local avalanche expert Bob Comey.
- Here are the 11 items Outside Magazine says you need to get going on the slopes, at least the “inbounds laps” version. Total is $3,736, before you even think about a lift ticket, or backcountry gear. Please also consider this my Christmas list (but I already have the FlyLow ski bibs).
- Wyoming is best known for mountains and sagebrush plains, but it also has 31 islands, many of them right here in Teton County.
- Congratulations Steve Sullivan and Stio on your swank new apparel shop in the swank Hotel Terra building in the Teton Village core.
- A lot of good, solid backcountry advice in this column by avalanche professional Lynne Wolfe in Teton Valley News. You’ve heard most of it before, but read it again.
- This is my new plate music for when I make it to the big leagues, “Snow shovelin’ man” by Canadian Bob King.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”