Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 10 penthouse luxury condos atop the new Marriott nearing completion in downtown Jackson. The units range in price from $1.068 million for a 1-bed, 971-square-foot condo to $2.168 million for a 3-bed, 1,807-square-foot condo. Message me for details.
- NEW: West Jackson Creekside 3-bed, 2,020-square-foot townhouse built in 1992, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $665,000.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 3,972-square-foot home on .3 acres built in 1999, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.489 million.
- PENDING: Rafter J new construction with 3 beds, 1,895 square feet on .14 acres after 478 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $849,000.
- CLOSED: John Dodge 3-bed, 5,052-square-foot home on 3.8 acres after 538 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $6,000,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jeff Burke and his fellow Jackson Hole Ski Patrollers went to war with Mother Nature earlier this month, and here is the story from inside the many battles.
- Meanwhile, on the valley floor, a legion of warriors from around the region ran toward the problem, working to reopen Teton Village after five days without power, as reported by Donny O’Neill in Freeskier.
- Back on the mountain, Wild Bill Bowen has once again dropped the gnarly S&S Couloir on his 60-something birthday for the like 30th year in a row or something equally ridiculous, as chronicled last year by Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. The video does not do the 20-foot-plus leap justice.
- Jackson Hole Fire/EMS Captain Mike Tepe has been diagnosed with brain cancer. He has come to your fire, so now it’s time to help him and his family as he endures treatment by hitting this GoFundMe page.
- Jackson Hole’s foremost climbing writer, Angus Thuermer, revisits the death of an Exum Mountain guide this past summer on WyoFile.com and the investigation of what went wrong.
- A skier died while ascending the South Teton in the Teton Range last week, falling approximately 1,400 vertical feet. Yesterday there were four reported avalanche incidents, with one of them resulting in injury to a guided skier on the JHMR sidecountry. Be safe, my friends. H/T to Buckrail.com, lately the best locally on breaking news.
- On the other hand, when the surf is up, snow surfers gonna surf … Owen Leeper has leapt off everything within a drone’s flight from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in recent weeks, with Tim Swartz’ camera a clikin’ and a flyin’. Enjoy, ski porn fans, it doesn’t get any better than this ’round here.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”