Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: West View Town Homes, a 16-unit development on 1.1 acres near the junction of Highway 22 and Broadway that has been approved by Town of Jackson (still subject to final plat approval), listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $7.92 million.
- NEW: Crystal Springs 3-bed, 4-bath, 1,965-square-foot mountain side condo in the Teton Village core, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.45 million.
- PENDING: Meadowbrook/Town Creek 2-bed, 865-square-foot condo built in 1979 after 97 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $399,900.
- PENDING: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis 3-bed, 4,080-square-foot home built in 2004 after 295 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $2.18 million.
- The Wall Street Journal picked up on the sale of the Wilson ranch priced at $53 million I mentioned last week.
- This story in the News&Guide by Melissa Cassutt is in the real estate half of today’s Need to Know because it directly affects home values and speaks to the investments residents are (or are not) willing to make in our local infrastructure.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- News&Guide photographer Bradly J. Boner captures one of my happy places, a backcountry skin track near Teton Pass, for the cover of the Jackson Hole Daily.
- Worry not about Apoc-Eclipse 2017, which will roll directly over Jackson Hole on August 21, 2017 at 11:35 am, Kathryn Brackenridge has been hired by the town and county to manage the event. Related: Apoc-Eclipse 2017 ™ is less than 200 days away! Have your ordered your quality eclipse merchandise yet?
- Jesse Logan takes us touring through the deep snow of Yellowstone and returns with deep thoughts on the existential threat of being alone in a wild ecosystem and to the sanctity of public lands.
- I’m changing my “walk-up” music once again, going to “I like to do the footrest,” a song by Lif’ Ticket that just might be the story of my life and a solid safety message for skiers and snowboarders.
- Teton County students enjoyed their first snow day in more than 25 years in December, and senior Daniel Tisi took full advantage by hitting every standard drop in Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Also, check out the cameo by local radio icon Mark Fishman as he notes the historic day off from school on KMTN earlier that morning.
- Buckrail.com and its new “community maven” Jake Nichols roll out a new feature, #theholestory, with a feature on Jackson Hole Fly Fishing School founder Spencer Morton. Nice profile, but fails to mention that he also is Jackson Hole’s best broomball player.
- John Winsor writes pointedly and succinctly on the lessons learned from surviving an avalanche.
- Rob Shaul of Jackson Hole’s Mountain Tactical Institute touts the benefits of multi-modal endurance training and moving away from “garbage reps.”
- H/T to Tom Turiano for this Great American Ski School demo video from 1987, featuring Bill Briggs, Mark Bradley, Tom himself and other local skiing legends.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”