Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: High Teton Condo 1-bed, 591-square-foot unit in East Jackson, listed by Brian Siegfried of Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $319,000.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson Cluster townhouse with 4 beds, 1,400 square feet built in 1971 after 10 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $554,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Curleaf Cluster in Cottonwood Park with 3 beds, 1,152 square feet built in 1986, reduced from $560,000 to $535,000 after 66 days, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate.
- PENDING: Creekside 3-bed, 1,450-square-foot townhouse with 2-car garage built in 1990 after 144 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates fro $640,000.
- PENDING: Another Creekside 3-bed, 1,375-square-foot townhouse with 2-car garage built in 1994 after 22 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $640,000.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,665-square-foot home built in 1992 on .2 acres after 8 days on market, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $775,000.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Park 4-bed, 1,920-square-foot home built in 1992 after 98 days on market, listed by Brian Siegfried of Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $849,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- ESPN has video of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort sponsored athlete Gary Endecott preparing for the Special Olympics World Winter Games in Austria. He is fired up!
- Hudson Lindenberger profiles Jeremy Tofte, co-founder of Melvin Brewing and owner of Thai Me Up restaurant, in Men’s Journal. Great read on the gritty local brewmaster and top-notch fun-seeker.
- Andrew Munz’ musical comedy, “I can ski forever,” is getting rave reviews for its absurd and real look at the Jackson Hole community and its composite characters.
- Nathan Ross Photography has “The Shovel Blog,” an epic story of snowblowing and shoveling a ridiculous amount of snow atop Rendezvous Peak to clear a path for Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s Aerial Tram. Very entertaining!
- Out of the archives of Geoff McAndrews – a #needtoknow favorite – is this mesmerizing ski and snowboard edit from 2003-04 covering slopes from Alpine to Grand Teton National Park. The list of riders is a Who’s Who of anybody that was or is in this ski town. But “Who Cares?”
- My new favorite musician is Lif’ Ticket, whose latest video is “”Forcing my kids to ski.” Been there, bought the cocoa.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”