Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Pitchfork 4-bed, 2,442-square-foot condo in Snow King short-term rental overlay built in 1994, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $930,000.
- PENDING: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis 2-bed, 1,519-square-foot cabin built in 2005 after 1 day on market, listed by Spring Creek Ranch Realty for $1.525 million.
- PENDING: Aspens 1-bed, 874-square-foot condo built in 1978 after 5 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $498,500.
- PENDING: Buffalo Head Townhouse in East Jackson with 3 beds, 1,620 square feet built in 1980 after 284 days on market, listed by Contour Investment Properties for $540,000.
- PENDING: Teton Pines cluster home with 4 beds, 3,735 square feet on .15 acres built in 1997 after 293 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.85 million.
- This article, written by a Washington D.C. real estate couple, really delivers on its headline, “Realities of real estate: A look at how the real estate market is doing” with no spin and lots of solid research. A must read.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Wyoming Public Radio’s Melodie Edwards’ series “I respectfully disagree” includes an ongoing conversation between former Town of Jackson Mayor Sara Flitner and Donald Trump supporter Jeff Walker.
- Almost everything you want to know about Yellowstone’s wolves – how many elk they eat a year, how many there are, pack dynamics – is in this WyoFile story by Angus Thuermer, who was there in 1995 when they were reintroduced and has been following the pack ever since.
- Peter Kray’s latest “Elwayville” column, “Prayers, planes and pilsener” is filled with gratitude for everything, but travel in particular, as am I for having read it.
- The “Cougar” is a critical demographic for ski equipment manufacturers, and Theresa Hendricks, last seen on stage in “I Can’t Ski Forever 3,” films a comprehensive gear review outside Four Seasons in Jackson Hole.
- The Town Downhill, one of the last non-sanctioned community downhill ski races in the country, gets a nice write-up in Ski Racing Magazine.
- It’s time for one of the most underrated, but brief, recreation seasons – access to Teton Park Road after the snowplows clear it but before cars are allowed on May 1. The News&Guide’s Mark Huffman rewrites the annual preview story.
- Wagner Skis posts their list of the top 7 ski films of all time, and I can’t disagree. Hot Dog? Of course. Continuum? Yes.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”