Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo built in 1976 is now the least expensive full ownership residential property in Jackson Hole, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $275,000.
- NEW: Streamside Condo in North Jackson with 2 beds, 812 square feet near the banks of Flat Creek (streamside!), listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $410,000.
- PENDING: East Jackson 4-bed, 2,737-square-foot home on .15 acres built in 1998 after 187 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $1.149 million.
- CLOSED: Gill Addition .17-acre building site after 130 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $715,000.
- CLOSED: Moulton Loop 3-bed, 2,371-square-foot home on 2.5 acres built in 1995 after 325 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates
- CLOSED: Shooting Star 1.34-acre building site after 160 days on market, listed by Clear Creek Group for $3.9 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Apoc-Eclipse Jackson Hole! ™ is one week closer, and Planet Jackson Hole rolls out a cover story by Jessica Sell Chambers previewing August 21, when about 2 billion people, give or take, will be in Teton County.
- In other Apoc-Eclipse Jackson Hole! ™ news, a local has produced a 65-page guide to surviving the celestial anomaly here in Western Wyoming in August from bear spray to photo tips.
- It may be akin to being the best hula dancer in Anchorage, but Jackson Hole High School just scored its eighth consecutive boys Nordic skiing championship, and a sixth for the girls.
- Slope rage at JHMR! Then, in a weird coincidence, Ski Instructor Natty Hagood, who is seen breaking up that lift-line fight, the next day skis into a tree branch that becomes gruesomely impaled through his lips and also caught on film. Another 15 minutes of internet viral fame ensues!
- Village Road slowed by wrecks caused by land blizzard, skiers forced to ski more instead of going back to work, not that I know anything about that.
- He had me at “I’m kicking a staircase into the shaded February snowpack of the North Couloir of Eagle’s Rest Peak in Wyoming’s Grand Teton National Park.” On what it is to be a Exum Mountain Guide, by Marc Peruzzi in Mountain Magazine, amazing photos by Chris Figenshau.
- My knuckle-dragging buddies won’t like this anti-snowboarding editorial in the Summit Daily, and I agree his tone is unnecessarily cranky, but there are some good points. On the other hand, why pit skiers and snowboarders against each other just because we share the same slopes? Two very different sports.
- Jackson Hole’s Jessica Sell Chambers, a newly minted Democratic national committeewoman from Wyoming, is quoted in Mother Jones after the recent election of the new Democratic Chairman. “I belong to the party of the people and the last time I checked corporations aren’t people.”
- Not Jackson Hole, but you will thank me for introducing you to a man named Enticer with the best mullet ever, his 70s-era snowmobile, and the big air he catches.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”