Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,108-square-foot, 1-car garage townhouse, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $530,000.
- NEW: West Bank 600-square-foot office/retail space in a 2,500-square-foot building, listed by Christian Andersen Realty for $395,000.
- PENDING: Streamside 2-bed, 812-square-foot townhouse built in 1989 after 343 days on market, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $389,000.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson Class A+ office condominium including 2,076 square feet after 82 days on market, listed by Contour Investment Properties for $1.64 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: By $500,000, a Snake River Sporting Club 35-acre building site after 214 days on market, now $1.495 million, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
- Nine out of 10 homebuyers are working with a real estate agent, says a National Association of Realtor study and this story in the Daily Herald. Good summary of all the benefits, and a few potential issues, of working with a Realtor.
- My Jackson Hole Sotheby’s colleague Pam Renner is quoted by the Australian about her $33 million property listing in Thayne, WY.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- The story of the Doug Coombs Foundation, and its founder, Emily Coombs, gets the attention it deserves in this Powder Magazine story by Matt Hansen. However, as much as it’s about empowering underprivileged kids, it’s a love story, a story about bereavement, a story about moving forward.
- Need a lift? Or should I say a Lyft or an Uber? The services are now allowed in Wyoming, and Jackson Hole jumped right on the bus, er, taxi, er driver service.
- Road trip! Outside online and writer Frederick Reimers helps you point the family truckster toward late-winter mountain destinations, including, of course, Jackson Hole and Yellowstone.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s newest sponsored athlete is Gary Endicott, who will be representing his home town and the United States at the Special Olympics World Winter Games 2017 in Austria.
- It’s that time of year when Jackson turns into title town as our high school skiers once again bring home state championships. Two weekends ago it was a sweep of the Nordic events, last weekend it was a thoroughly dominating win for the boys, their 17th, and girls, their 26th, in the alpine races.
- JHMR ski instructor Natty Hagood’s 15 minutes of fame have been extended, with the story of his tree-branch-impaled lip reaching the pages/pixels of the Washington Post.
- Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”