Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Northeast Forty Townhouse in Rafter J with 2 beds, 1.040 square feet, 2-car garage built in 1983, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $599,000.
- NEW: Clusters in West Jackson 4-bed, 1,656-square-foot condo with 1-car garage built in 1979, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $765,000.
- NEW: Granite Ridge Cabin with 2 beds, 2,207 square feet built in 1998, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.75 million.
- PENDING: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis 4-bed, nearly 4,000-square-foot home on 1.14 acres built in 2005 after 1,134 days on market, listed by Spring Creek Ranch Realty for $2.35 million.
- CLOSED: Cedarwoods in Rafter J 1-bed, 1,626-square-foot townhouse built in 1981 after 156 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $670,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”