Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Curleaf Cluster in Cottonwood Park with 2 beds, 1,120 square feet built in 1986, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $525,000.
- NEW: Elk Run 3-bed, 1,614-square-foot townhouse built in 1994 and remodeled in 2014, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $659,000.
- PENDING: High Teton Condos 1-bed, 591-square-foot condo after 17 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $319,000.
- PENDING: Streamside 2-bed, 812-square-foot condo in North Jackson built in 1989 after 40 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $385,000.
- CLOSED: Rafter J 5-bed, 2,433-square-foot home on .28 acres built in 1990 after 358 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $895,000.
- CLOSED: Golf Creek 2-bed, 1,517-square-foot townhouse built in 1979 after 226 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $795,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- One of the snowiest winters on record ended with yet another powder day at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort on Sunday. Before the season ended, however, several massive “wiggles” terrorized skiers and snowboarders.
- Planet Jackson Hole profiles one of the valley’s toughest (yet most gracious) social justice warriors, Mary Erickson.
- Buckrail breaks down the 2017 Annual Indicator Report, the most recent look at how well Jackson Hole is fulfilling the vision of the 2012 Comprehensive Plan. Required reading.
- Off season means discounted restaurant meals almost across the board. DishingJH details all the 2-for-1s, half-offs, free this and promotional that. Bon appetit.
- Does Telluride or Jackson Hole offer the best setting (or at least title) for a country song? Listen to a song dedicated to each ski town and vote on PulseMusic.com
- Meg Daly reports on one of the many ways the proposed national budget cuts will affect Jackson Hole directly, specifically cuts to the National Endowment for the Arts.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”