Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Looking for a local inventor to support? Bob Fuziak has been working on his “Faceshot” – active sunglasses with a docking camera, which he now calls “Omni-Wearable” – for years and is moving swiftly toward viability. Please consider helping him reach his Kickstarter goal of $50,000, of which he is about halfway there.
- Todd Wilkinson uses the 30th anniversary of the National Museum of Wildlife Art as an opportunity to remind locals that the facility is a national treasure right here in our amazing backyard. Side note: NPR also did a great story today you may want to seek out.
- Great profile of Anne Ellingson, Jackson Hole single mom extraordinaire, on Buckrail in which you get #theholestory.
- Scott Smith went to St. Brandon’s Atoll in Mauritius in the Indian Ocean and now you will want to as well after reading his recap.
- Jim Stanford: 1; Jackson Hole Tea Party: 0.