Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town Creek (formerly Meadowbrook) 1-bed, 608-square-foot condo built in 1979, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $313,000.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,665-square-foot home on .2 acres built in 1992 after 50 days on market, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $775,000.
- CLOSED: East Jackson Cache Creek Townhouse with 3 beds, 1,173 square feet built in 1976 after 62 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $489,500.
- CLOSED: Pine Glen 5-acre building site near Red Top Meadows south of Wilson after nearly a year on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $380,000.
- CLOSED: Four Seasons in Jackson Hole 2-bed, 1,720-square-foot condo after 530 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.775 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”