Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Meadowbrook/Town Creek 1-bed, 624-square-foot condo built in 1979 and remodeled in 2017, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $305,000.
- NEW: Teton Shadows 2-bed, 1,264-square-foot townhouse with 1-car garagae built in 1979, listed by Grand View Realty for $619,000.
- NEW: Teton Mountain Lodge 1-bed lockoff condo with 755 square feet built in 2002 in the heart of Teton Village, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $795,000.
- NEW: West Bank live/work unit with 1,090 square feet of commercial on lower level below 850 square feet and 2 beds of residential space, listed by Chrisitan Andersen Realty for $1.05 million.
- PENDING: Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo built in 1976 after 39 days on market, listed by RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate for $319,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Scott Anderson is among the many, many Jackson Hole and Wyoming (and beyond) residents who are deeply mourning the loss of Shelley Simonton, who died on Friday. Here is the Jackson Hole Daily story, which precedes what will surely be an extensive remembrance in Wednesday’s News&Guide.
- WyoFile’s Kelsey Dayton hits the shooting range for this look at The Jackson Hole Shooting Experience, the valley’s fastest growing recreation option for visitors. Having personally enjoyed the “experience” of choosing from among the 70-gun collection offered by owner’s Shepard Humphreys and Lynn Sherwood, I highly recommend it.
- Congratulations to Craig Benjamin, current Jackson Hole Alliance executive director, on his new regional position with National Wildlife Federation. He will assist with the transition through June.
- Great “I came to Jackson Hole and skied Grand Teton National Park” story in the Colorado Springs Gazette by Liz Forster, who with her dad in March knocked out a serious list of classic Teton routes.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”