Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Creekside in Town of Jackson 3-bed townhouse with 2-car garage built in 1992, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $575,000.
- NEW: Aspens 2-bed, 1,149-square-foot condo built in 1978, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $695,000.
- NEW: Four Seasons (not that Four Seasons, the old ones) 3-bed, 1,712-square-foot condo built in 1971, listed by Bishop’s Realty for $1.195 million.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 3,066-square-foot home on .34 acres built in 1999, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.275 million.
- NEW: The B&B formerly known as Painted Porch with 4 beds, 4,779 square feet on 3.16 acres built in 1939 but completely remodeled, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $3.75 million.
- NEW: Indian Springs 5-bed, 8,290-square-foot home on 15 acres built in 1999, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $6.95 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”